SUPER NAWEEK in association with CAPITEC
Met Kurt Darren, Dozi, Pieter Smit, Karlien van Jaarsveld, Dewald Wasserfall, Die Campbells, Emo Adams en vele meer !
• 3km privaat strand
• Pretpark vir kinders
• Tentkamp vir families
R150 per volwassene per dag en R60 per kind onder 12 per dag (sluit toegang tot alle kinder aktiwiteite)
22-24 JUNIE 2018
40 minute van Durban
>> Click here for direction to the entrance of the Event Bowl <<
WEN ‘n vakansie vir ‘n familie van 4
vir 4 aande in Blythedale, ontbyt ingesluit.
Om in te skryf, stuur ‘n epos met jou selfoonnommer
en die woorde SUPER NAWEEK na email@example.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuperNaweek/Click here to download the Exhibitor Application form.
(Minimum 2 nights, maximum 4 nights stay)
We are pleased to announce the various camping packages available for the Super Naweek. To book your package go to the iTickets website and search for Super Naweek)
- Campsite (25m²) – parking for your car on site and setting up your own tent.
R450 per site per day with a maximum of 6 people per site. Shared ablution facilities. There is no electricity provided in this area.
- Two man dome tent – includes dome tent and two single mattresses, with a maximum of 2 people per site. Shared ablution facilities. There is no electricity provided in this area. Your car is parked in the main camping carpark.
R380 per site per day (R190 per person per day)
- VIP tent with two beds and linen. Access to shared shower and toilet in the VIP area. (Maximum of 2 people per site). Includes lights in the tent and two plug points. Your car is parked near your site.
R1900 per site per day. (R950 per person per day)
Terms and Conditions
- There is a minimum booking of 2-night stay and a maximum of 4 nights stay.
- There will be no electricity in the car camping site or the two-man dome tent area.
- Lockers for cell phone charging, at a small fee, will be provided in the public camping area.
- Public showers with hot and cold water, as well as toilets are provided for the car campers and the two-man dome tent campers.
- VIP tents will have lights in their tent and two plug points.
- A coffee shop and Spaza shop for basic essentials will be available.
- No fires are allowed in the camping area. Only gas can be used.
- No glass is allowed in the camping area.
- Access to the campsite is from midday on Friday 22 June.
- All campers must depart the campsite by 3 pm on Sunday 24 June for 2-night stay and 3 pm on Tuesday 26 June for 4-night stay.
- A full campsite plan will be shown on the website shortly.
- Bookings through i-Tickets (go to Super Naweek).
SUPER NAWEEK GROUND RULES
- Chairs and picnic blankets permitted
- No food/drink / cooler-boxes may be brought into the venue
- Alcohol not for sale to persons under the age of 18. (By Law)
- Accreditation wristbands will be invalid if you have removed them from your arm
- No Drones, Chinese lanterns or Fireworks are allowed on site.
- No motorbike scramblers are allowed on the estate
- No firearms or weapons allowed on site
- No drugs or illegal substances allowed on site