Toyota #WARRIOR 5 powered by Reebok
Venue: Blythedale Coastal Estate
GPS Coordinates: S 29° 21′ 35.2”E 31° 20′ 31.451” | GOOGLE LOCATION
Cash Facilities: No
Spectator entry fee: R30 (kids under 3 years of age don’t pay an entrance fee)
Race Day Registration: Register at least 1.5 hrs before the start of your batch.
Set against a backdrop of pristine beaches, unspoiled forest, rivers and estuaries, the Blythedale Coastal Estate is the perfect setting for an adventure.
After coming to the area for the first time last year, the Toyota WARRIOR powered by Reebok discovered that obstacle course racing on the beach is a hit! Competitors will once again be challenged to conquer carefully chosen obstacles that extend over a specific trail, either as individuals or as part of a team.
Corporate packages are available for a one of a kind team building experience. With three categories on offer, the event caters for all levels of fitness – Rookie, Commando and Black Ops.
The popular Reebok Sprint Race will also be a key feature of the KZN event, which involves a shorter course, high-speed action, and big prize money.
The WARRIOR weekend is a fun-filled family affair with something for everyone to enjoy. Young adventures can play to their heart’s delight in the WARRIOR Kids Zone under the supervision of child-minders.
They also have a specifically designed obstacle course to put to the test for as many muddy rounds as they wish.
A beer tent, food stalls and good music to enjoy after the event promises nothing less than a lekker vibe!
(Minimum 2 nights from Friday 13th July and Maximum 4 nights stay from Wednesday 11 July 2018)
We are pleased to announce the various camping packages available for the Toyota Warriors. To book your package go to the iTickets
- Campsite (25m²) – parking for your car on site and setting up your own tent.
R450 per site per day with a maximum of 6 people per site. Shared ablution facilities. There is no electricity provided in this area.
- Two man dome tent – includes dome tent and two single mattresses, with a maximum of 2 people per site. Shared ablution facilities. There is no electricity provided in this area. Your car is parked in the main camping carpark.
R380 per site per day (R190 per person per day)
- VIP tent with two beds and linen. Access to shared shower and toilet in the VIP area. (Maximum of 2 people per site). Includes lights in the tent and two plug points. Your car is parked near your site.
R1900 per site per day. (R950 per person per day)
To book your package go to the iTickets
Terms and Conditions
- There is a minimum booking of 2 night stay and a maximum of 4 nights stay.
- There will be no electricity in the car camping site or the two-man dome tent area.
- Lockers for cell phone charging, at a small fee, will be provided in the public camping area.
- Public showers with hot and cold water, as well as toilets are provided for the car campers and the two-man dome tent campers.
- VIP tents will have lights in their tent and two plug points.
- A coffee shop and Spaza shop for basic essentials will be available.
- No fires are allowed in the camping area. Only gas can be used.
- No glass is allowed in the camping area.
- Access to the camp site is from midday on Wednesday 11 July for 4 night stay, or midday on Friday 13 July for a 2 night stay.
- All campers must depart the camp site by 3pm on Saturday 15th
- A full camp site plan will be shown on the website shortly.
- Bookings through i-Tickets (go to Toyota Warriors #5 Blythedale)